shadow-dragon350shadow-dragon350

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Hmm, fun, but flawed

Lol COol beat it! i loved the berret, and i realy liked the atintion to detail (not many people would get the correct amount of bullets per clip on the ak47) there were however a few flaws:

1. Body armor is generaly used for knives puches and handguns and connot withstand the strength of most rifles, a deer rifle, or the berret 50 cal anti tank rifle, would defenatly percie body armor

2. as far as i know, toshiba makes motercycles not chainsaws

3. that berricade could probly hold more than 7 people easy.

4. the Barret 50cal rifle's magazine is attached to the gun and flips open for reloading it, you dont switch our magazines.

5. The barret 50 has a VERY large flash, not shown on the screan.

hope this helps in the future

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

....

ok the game was sevearly flawed in the fact that evry time i lvled evreything else around me did also... wich is not like WOW in the least bit.... this became exteamly anoying trying to get the rune. does this sound familear to anyone else? ok the fricken mage has 23 life left....wait...no... nevermind.... he has full health..... so i went to go level up and increase damage to kick that SOB out of the relm of mental thinking..... and there he is.... HE LEVELD TOO....WHILE STANDING THERE IN A FRICKEN CAVE!!!!!! WHAT DID HE DO FIGHT A ROCK? anyways the overal gameplay got repetative after sometime but is was fun in the start... two things i heavly recamend for the secqual is for first off slower life regeneration...... and two make shure the cookie you used to help us save still works so we can keep our crap we worked hard for.......

Dont Make'Em Die Dont Make'Em Die

well that sucked

ok serously stop sending in the same game its boring. and then there are 2 things that puzle me. first off were are all these idiotic children falling from? and second.... ONE WONDERS WHAT HAPENS TO THEM WHEN THE BUBLE POPS MILES ABOVE THE GROUND!!!! YOU REALY FEAL SORRY FOR THEM MAKE A SOFT LANDING DONT SEND THEM UP HIGHER!!!... anyway the consept is... lets just say there must not have been smart people on when your submission was being entered.

Plane Lander Sim Plane Lander Sim

ok...

well it is ok i think there could have been more. (i.e. try makeing new lvls by moveing the runway in harder to reach places like in a corner.) it wasn't very interacytive it was move left or move right. it took me a while to understand it could use a beter intro... anyway nice concept but it ait compleat.

The Getaway: Driving Game The Getaway: Driving Game

ouch!

omg i hate you! this is to edicting! my fingers hurt thanks to you!... good job man